Centre Development Proposal
As enrolment is increasing year on year, the facilities at the centre are becoming increasingly stretched. In order to fully facilitate the learning of our students in the coming years we have developed a proposal for the construction of a brand new, fully-equipped centre which is currently under consideration by the Local Authority.
We are proposing to develop a centre with the following facilities:
- Eight fully-equipped tutorial rooms including a lecture theatre, four classrooms and three seminar spaces.
- Two computer laboratories facilitating both group-based work and individual study or research activities.
- Chemistry and Life Sciences laboratories will be established to provide a practical learning space for students to experiment with scientific concepts.
- Display rooms will allow those students who learn visually to fully interact with the concepts that they are taught in the classroom.
- Library facilities will facilitate both group-based and individual study through provision of key curriculum texts and extended reading materials.
You can view our site plans by clicking on the links below:
We are therefore actively seeking funding in order to see this vision become a reality over the next few months.
Partnership with the University of Zululand